Squash Court Booking Rules
- Members can book courts 14 days prior from 6am. Although the new booking sheet will automatically appear after midnight, the links to "book now" will only be operational from 6am onwards on the day when booking.
- Members should select their playing partners/opponents' names to show on the booking sheets, as this will also facilitate the sharing of booking fees (see below).
Member Accounts & Booking Fees
- £5.00 per booking (45 mins) at all times.
- Each member has an account within the booking system and must have credit in order to book a court.
- You can purchase credit (£20.00 minimum) with any credit/debit card when logged into the booking system website (https://ovsc.mycourts.co.uk). Your transaction will be processed by Stripe, and your booking system account will be credited immediately.
- Members can share booking fees by using the facility to Transfer Credit. On the day playing, MYCOURTS will automatically send a Booking Reminder to all on the booking sheets with a link to share the cost for those who were selected as the playing partner(s)/opponent(s).
- When playing a guest, members MUST:
- Select "GUEST £3" as the playing partner/opponent to show on the booking sheet.
- The system will automatically add the Guest Fee to the booking fee already paid.
- If you're no longer playing a Guest, you can change your playing partner/opponent to a member, and the additional Guest Fee will be removed.
- This can be done when you book the court or any time before playing.
- If you forget to select Guest as the playing partner/opponent before playing, then please be sure to use the facility to "TransferCredit" to pay £3 to the Guest account on this system.
Cancellations & Refunds
- When unable to use a reserved court, members should cancel as soon as possible so that the court may be used by other members.
- The fee is automatically refunded when the booking is cancelled more than 24 hours prior to start time.
- When the booking is cancelled within 24 hours prior, the fee is automatically refunded only if the same court is re-booked by another member.
Automatic Light Controls
- The court lights will automatically switch on at the reserved court time and will remain on for the duration of the booking.
- If the court is free before your reserved start time, the lights will go on 5 minutes early, and if there's no one playing after, the lights will stay on 5 minutes longer.
- The lights will remain on when the court is booked consecutively, please vacate the court to allow the next players on.
- Extra light time (at £1.25 per 10 minutes) can be added with the touch screen "kiosk.
- Please be sure that the time your purchase does not overlap the next reservation, which will take precedence, as charges for extra light-time are non-refundable (the touch screen will warn you if there is already a booking which overlaps the amount of time you want to purchase, but it will not stop you from purchasing overlapping light-time).
- Members must have credit in their booking system accounts in order to purchase extra light time.
- Please note you will need to know your PIN number in order to use the touch screen "kiosk" to purchase light time.